Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browser Games

Go down

Browser Games Empty Browser Games

Post by Dheztinee Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

I've been playing a lot of online games lately and got stuck with mmorpg ragnarok. I know it's cool and I can't seem to take it off my everyday hobby but day after day I've been looking for something different. I wanted to have a game that could run even when I'm not looking at them.. I wanted something colorful besides leveling up and running around with monsters. I wanted another game that could run in the background while I'm doing another game Razz

and I found most of it in
browser games~

Here, you can check out some of the cool stuffs that I myself find quite enjoyable to play~ even when I am not online Very Happy

• Travian ~ Become the leader and build your own village. You will manage everything from building farms, lumberjack, claypits, iron mine, to constructing barracks, marketplace, etc. you get to command your fleet and train your army, you battle or ally with the other players~ and make your way to the top. If you get confused, there is always the questmaster to help out. He is always giving out quests and get rewards in return. The production of your village depends on the level and quantity of your buildings/infrastructure and will be producing even when you're logged off.

• Marapets ~ Marapets is a virtual pet site. First, you get to choose from different cute variety of pets. There will be limited edition which can only be bought during gameplay. The choices are limited but can be customized when you get to earn MP or marapoints while playing. There are also free stuff when playing it so earning is not that hard. Quests and Missions are categorized to Easy, Hard, Very hard. You will be given a time limit to gather everything the NPC needs to complete your goals. The quests are quite hard, especially if the item is not that easy to find but the reward is worth it Very Happy Train pets by enrolling them to different courses like arts, maths, geography, history etc. Boost your pet's stats by going to the gym, a visit to the falls, or simply check the time at the clocktower. Get them to have jobs afterwards. Just be sure that they have the required skills/level to get hired. Have unhappy pets? Make them play with plushies or get them a pet! Yes, in marapets, even pets get their own pets called minipets. It is just one of the rare stuff you get in marapets. Be surprised and get rare stuffs everyday, and most of them are free Very Happy There are thousands of rare items to collect! Bid in auction for more rare items, buy and sell them in your own store. Aside from having pets, you also get your own doll, dress it and let your friends see your style! ~ want to join?? CLICK HERE FAST!

• Gaiaonline ~ Wanted to have an avatar that looks exactly just like you? Gaiaonline have thousands of stuffs to fit your taste in fashion. Dress up like a celebrity, or look goofy/scary/enchanted or be just like yourself. In gaia, everything you wanted to be is unlimited~ that is IF you have enough gold Razz How? Earn it by browsing or playing games Very Happy Participate in the forums or make a comment in friends' profile to gain more gold~ Be a gold digger and make friends with rich people (and hope that they will give you presents) Razz
For the list of sites, Proceed here ~>Clicky Meh<~

Last edited by Dheztinee on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dheztinee
Dheztinee
Founder
Founder

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warn :
Browser Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Browser Games Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : born a princess
Registration date : 2008-10-31

https://dheztinee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Browser Games Empty Re: Browser Games

Post by Dheztinee Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:34 pm

still continuing on search for more browser based games and found these ones interesting.

• CreatureBreeder ~you get to manage your own farm and put up to ten branches with different kinds of creatures. It's a bit hard and slow at first, since you have to purchase your very own egg and wait for it to hatch for days. After it hatches, you can now play with your newly born pet. Feed it everyday. All you need to know from that site is in their help options. Design your farms with different kinds of floral and landscapes available in shops and don't forget to buy all the essential stuffs to make a smooth start. You can breed bears,scuttles,etc. Get new eggs by visiting and asking proposals with the other farms. Some players also gives out eggs/pets for free when you bookmark them! Very Happy Try it and enjoy. If you do, do not forget to add my farm to your favorites. Harmony Farm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

check end of first post for list of urls
Dheztinee
Dheztinee
Founder
Founder

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warn :
Browser Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Browser Games Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : born a princess
Registration date : 2008-10-31